Regional Medical Officers and commissioners of health are concerned with protecting and promoting the health of the public and regional residents and planning and operating a health infrastructure.
For over a decade our health analysis team has worked with as many as 400 experts to generate over 90 high end, scientifically sound, population health evaluation projects. The Prosperity at Risk health modules link the past, present and future quantification of the incidence and prevalence of health outcomes in a regional population to risk factors, continuums of care and regional policy decisions. Over 40 different disease types and risk factors and associated comorbidities are simulated within the Prosperity at Risk agent-based platform.
In conjunction with the regional economic, infrastructure and demographic simulation capabilities of the Prosperity at Risk platform, the Centre provides services that support:
- Detailed forecasting of the incidence, prevalence, mortality of a population, the impact upon the labour force and health care utilization
- Demand for and supply of health care labour force
- Policy evaluations and case analyses
- Continuums of care analyses
- Facilitation of stakeholder and expert collaborations
- Literature reviews
- Benchmarking analyses
The Centre has had the privilege to work will several leading health organizations, which has included: